Parmesan Baked Halibut
After we had our baby, our parents came to stay with us and help out. My mother-in-law made some amazing dinners, and shared her recipes with me. They are the gift that keeps on giving! This baked parmesan halibut was one of our favorite meals of the week, and we have literally been making it over and over since they visited! Goes great with veggie couscous.
- 1 - 1.5 lbs Halibut (or any whitefish)
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 3 garlic cloves (give or take to taste)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the halibut filet into a glass or non-stick pan.
- Mix mayo, garlic, shredded parmesan and a little salt together in a small bowl. It should be a really thick paste. I like the mayonnaise with olive oil in it.
- Spread onto the top of the halibut in a thick layer. If you don't have enough, you can always mix more.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 mins depending on how thick your filet is.
- After done baking, turn on the broiler low and cook for about 5 minutes more or until the top is browned.
- Serve in the baking dish on the table and let everyone dig in! It'll be gone in minutes, it just melts in your mouth.