Lobster Foot Painting
Everyone loves painting with their feet! This is a fun project to try, but I'm warning you it's messy! you need to be very focused when you start this project, or you'll have little colored footprints all over your house. ;)
- Finger paints
- White paper
- Sharpie marker
- Googly eyes
- Baby wipes
- Sit your toddler down next to you and prop up their foot on your leg.
- Paint their foot red.
- Have them stand up and press their foot onto the paper.
- Wipe off with baby wipes.
- Turn the paper upside down so the toes are pointing down.
- Repeat with their hands, one on each size of the heel on the paper.
- Let dry. Then with the same red paint, add legs and connect the hands as claws.
- Add googly eyes and any other personalization you want!
- Try butterflies too!